X-Carve Assembly, Project and Review
I was contacted by Inventables back in early June for the most part Michael (My Inventables contact) said, Do a video with your honest review of the X-Carve and we will give you one to keep. Outlined below was the actual email sent to me with the details.
Here’s a basic outline of what I’d be looking for, please look it over and let me know what you think:
YouTube video producer will receive:
- One X-Carve kit with all components necessary to get started.
- Standard (awesome) Inventables customer support
YouTube video producer will:
- Produce and publish a video on YouTube (with accompanying blog post if standard practice) of their honest review of the assembly and first project experience with X-Carve.
- Post the project details and instructions in the projects section of Inventables.
- Place links to Inventables in the video description, as well as clickable graphics in the video if standard practice.
- Include a link to Inventables in other places where the video is posted/shared, such as a blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.